Aztec

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Just when I thought I was in the clear...

Well in case you are unaware the boys and I were in a car accident in December.  No one was seriously injured but we totalled my parents car (sorry guys!)  Other than being pretty sore and having cuts and bruises I was ok...or so I thought.  I have been having loads of pain in my neck and shoulders.  So I tried muscle relaxers, which I can't function on, so those quickly went out the door.  I have tried massage, which I thought would help, but unfortunately did not.  Went back to the doctors today only to learn that I more than likely have a pinched nerve caused by a herniated or bulging disk...yippee.  The doctor said next said that she could give me a shot in the muscle to help numb it and take some of the pain away, I said what the heck.  Well....she came in with the biggest stinking needle I have ever seen and proceeded to "stick" me 6 times.  I was breathing like I was in labor they hurt so bad.  Ethan said afterwards (when he finally looked up from his gameboy) "That sounded like it really hurt.  Are you okay?"  So just when I thought 2011 would be better then 2010 it is now a toss up.

No comments:

Post a Comment