It's funny to think that the first thing that pops into my head when I wake up in the morning is "Ugh, I actually have to get up?" or when the boys are vieing for my attention I will catch myself getting upset. I am setting a new challenge for myself this year. I am going to be Grateful, Thankful and Blessed for at least one thing everyday. I have so many things to be GTB for that it blows my mind. Here are just a few:
* a loving, always has my back husband
* Aidan - athletic, always on the go, smart, sensitive child
* Ethan - wicked smart, drama inducing, lover of a boy
* My Entire Family - such loving, wonderful, caring people (I am lucky to have them in my life)
* Friends - through good and bad, thick and thin, days and months they are always there for me
* A God that loves me no matter what I do or say. His love is unconditional.
I challenge you to take a moment today to think of things that you are Grateful, Thankful or Blessed with/for. I bet you come up with alot more than you expect